Browser Source: What info is available to the page?

rjhall90

Does OBS inject any JS variables or make any information known to the page it's displaying (or not displaying)? I tried to use the on focus/on blur functions in JS to detect this, but the Chromium built into OBS seems to always have the page "unfocused". Is there a way to detect the Browser Source layout's visibility/location/etc to ensure that it's fully displayed on screen? I'm attempting to build something predicated on the fact that I can detect page visibility, but the OBS docs are sparse on the Browser Source details.

rjhall90

Sorry for all the questions, but the docs on the page linked are rather sparse.

Is there a situation where a Browser Source would be visible but not active, or active but not visible? I tried occluding it with another fullscreen overlay and there were no callbacks. I also tried hiding or showing the source, but that gets a callback for both, false and true equivalently.

rjhall90

I apologize if I didn't phrase my question correctly. I did see those callbacks, but I can't seem to cause 'visible' or 'active' to change independently of each other. If I hide the source, both become false. If I show the source, both become true. Is there any way that one would be true and the other would be false?