Browser source plugin (1.0-24-g30ce603 2013/5/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.

princemurphy

I cant seem to get this plugin and Streamcontrol to work properly. I have the overlays showing in OBS but none of the info that i populate into the fields of streamcontrol show up.

atmo

Damn, Awesomium is equivalent to Chrome 18. That's over a year old :( CSS3 transforms don't work right.

Faruton

Developer
XcomReborn said:
Adding a "Browser to File" button would be really useful in the URL - browser source settings.

I can get it to load a .swf file using asset://local/plugins/etc/etc/ if the file is put into the lower directory BUT I am currently testing a file which is continuously being modified and is compiled elsewhere C:\myDirectory\Myswf.swf

Every time I want to test the new version I have to copy it into a local directory below the plugins one, and I can't work out how to get it to point at the one on my C drive.

I also notice that the "/" are not the default "\" used on windows so I assume this was developed on Linux.

Is there a way to get it to load a file from above the base local directory in the mean time ?

you can use asset://local/c:/myDirectory/myswf.swf

ColterTV

I want to thank Faruton here in the forums for his great work on this plugin, and he personally helped me with some setup issues. You've made OBS a much better program with your contributions.

This guy is BOSS. THANK YOU!

Sunspots

I've been playing with a Twitch chat web-client to use with the browser source plugin.
So far it's handling usercolours pretty well, almost done with emoticon and special-user (mod/sub/admin/turbo) support.

Anyway, if anyone's interested in me polishing this to become a somewhat distributable program, please say so.
The client may or may not also include a more-or-less scriptable bot, depending on how far my python skills can go.

EDIT: It's a websockets-server and an irc client(both made myself), connected with a redis server for passing messages in real-time, not very pretty but quite effective.

asabla

Am I just being bad at this, or am I doing something wrong? Because I can't get OBSIrcExtension to work.

I tried using: OBSIrcExtension.connect("asabla", "199.9.250.229");
And also: OBSIrcExtension.connect("asabla", "asabla.jtcirc.com", 6667); (and with the port with ")

Even with the example i'm getting this: Uncaught ReferenceError: OBSIrcExtension is not defined

EDIT: Nvm, got it working now.
Ty for awesome plugin! >:D

KelZareD

Hey,

Sorry but i cant play .swf files, is this buggy or ?!

SWF files are very important :)

Its possible the "Browser plugin" can show the flashfile with transparent background ?

and i will import swf files from my pc... and asset://local/plugins/BrowserSourcePlugin/lol.swf he dont show me the flashfile on stream :\

And its possible to make a 64bit version ?! its very mh... good... many plugins has 64bit.

I hope anyone can help me :)

KelZareD

Hey Japi, thanks for u reply.

So now i can show it on the stream... but i have the red windows (Edit scene) and i see it on the stream, the flash is 3-5 pixel moved to right and down... why ?! how can fix it ? isnt the flash file, i test it on xsplit, and on xsplit is it fine.

ColterTV

Yes, you just have to edit put in the properties, in custom CSS

body {
background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);
margin: 0 auto;

And magic happens :)

Please don't use browser plugin in global sources yet, it has a bug that could make your computer go very very slow, Faruton already is fixing it, a new release will come out soon

Jack0r

The Helping Squad
Doesnt change the fact awesomnium has no x64 version yet.
Also its always helpful if you link some benchmarks or tests that support your statement cause I personally havent heard of such a big difference in performance. There are also more reason to be sticking with 32bit, webcams with bad drivers that only work in 32bit for example.
In my tests I recently did for my bitrate article I couldnt pinpoint such a big performance difference, though I have to admit I wasnt testing for this. (I also had no problem using the 32bit version of obs to create files of sizes between 60-250Gb and never had problems with too less ram or anything)

Faruton

Developer
So, I'm getting rid of awesomium

The new version will be 32 and 64 bit, direct hardware rendering instead of stalling the GPU every time it needs to upload the texture as well as full webgl/css3 support + h264 video tag support

I'll try to release it sometime this weekend

Jack0r

The Helping Squad
Faruton said:
So, I'm getting rid of awesomium

The new version will be 32 and 64 bit, direct hardware rendering instead of stalling the GPU every time it needs to upload the texture as well as full webgl/css3 support + h264 video tag support

I'll try to release it sometime this weekend

I call that AWESOME :)

Status
Not open for further replies.