Boxs disappearing turning into dots

Vedepo

when I am streaming I have certain parts of my stream blurred out....those boxes disappear while Im streaming causing people to gank alot of money from me (I cant have this im broke!)

-Windows 10
-ran as admin
-compat for windows 7
-compat for windows 10 still does it

my sources are correctly established for their order to be seen....its like one minute they are there and the next they are gone when i check on them I have to readjust their size in transoform to get them big again and after that they dont show anything in them (these are streamFX blurs caught by window caps) My game exe capture also disappears sometimes too (I play EVE Online) I have settings in the game I could post and I dont know how to get to obs logs incase any of that matters

any help is much appreciated!!!!
Thanks!
Vedepo

Vedepo

Ok so I figured out that I have to switch the capture game method back to the default selection then back to the GPU option again to restore blur back to being able to be seen but they still disappear while im playing please help!

to see my stream stop by my youtube channel and watch this video to see what im talking about

Xaymar

0:00 - 0:55 No issues?
0:56 - 1:55 You manually hid the blur.

Your own video literally doesn't show anything being wrong.

Vedepo

dude they disappear BY THEM SELVES I was simply showing you what it looks like when that actually disappear (equivilant)....it hasnt done in a bit but thats not good enough...I cant simply MAKE a video where it happens everytime because I have no clue how it actually happens hence the VIDEO....sorry not trying to be rude but honestly I dont think that was a very intelligent ans

btw I CANT show actual info because I redirect (eve) players to this link to ask them for help too

Xaymar

Your answer is extremely rude, but I suppose that's what I get for replying. You've also not shown any proof of this bug even existing - even a stream VoD with a timestamp would be enough. I have a few friends that play EVE players, and they've never reported this happening yet.

Vedepo

this is not an eve specific glitch this is an obs problem (streamfx problem since im using streamfx blurs) ill be recording every time from now on when it happens again ill upload the video

Vedepo

This place to look for me to turn these BACK on are here at 16:58-17:00 all i had to do this time was to click on the eye in obs and turn them off then on these two that turn on are both the exact same as the blurs over the chat which is already on however so were the other 2 (on) and not displaying as you can see from the beginning i apologize for them not turning off here but you can see what i mean has happened after they have turned off....I will continue to throw up links as I see the mistake happen while im playing and NOT in obs but in game