Blue screen after 30 to 50 minute stream

TeVeN

Hi everyone
I got blue screen after 30 or 50 minuter stream.
I updated windows and drivers all time.
my pc setup:
Motherboard: Asus x570 - F
CPU: ryzen 9 3900x
GPU: MSI 2080ti Xtrio
Ram: 32 GB tridentZ neo
Webcam: logitech c920
Headset: logitech g633
Keyboard: logitech g512
mouse : logitech g402

first error: Kmode exeption not handled (when i check with whocrashed i see "ndu.sys" and "ntoskrnl.exe" have problem)
last night when i stream i got error after turn on webcame and got diffrent error
second error: system thread exaption not handled

carlmmii

As a general point, blue screens are most likely a result of hardware and driver stability. OBS has very little capability of causing blue screens other than using resources and devices that may have underlying issues.

The specific files reported in whocrashed are related to your wifi and memory management. I would make sure your BIOS is updated, and if you have been using XMP/DOCP for your memory, disable it for troubleshooting to see if the issue resolves itself. If no issues, then try turning XMP/DOCP back on, and if the problem returns, then you may have to loosen the timings on your RAM to achieve rated speed.

Also, if you're on wifi, I highly recommend running a wired connection if possible, and disabling the wifi within bios just to isolate that as well for troubleshooting.

Boonja

Go into your programs and applications and uninstall MSI SDK, that should fix it for you. It is the Dragon Centre software causing the BSOD in obs, I just had the same problem.