Question / Help Black Screen Glitch

PezPlz

So I own an ASUS ROG Zephyrus with a Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070 and I just opened the computer for the first time and got all the driver and such up to date, I then got obs and tried to do a test run but I'm having the black screen glitch I have tried different games from Minecraft to League but Gamecapture will not work.
I have it set to administrator and also have gone through the steps in the forum Jim created to fix this issue for Geforce laptops I have no idea what could be causing this now because everything should be set up and working properly but every time I restart OBS or my Computer nothing seems to change. Any help would be great!!!!

Attachments

• 2018-06-26 04-37-38.txt
    34.5 KB · Views: 71

PezPlz

That log shows absolutely no attempt to game capture any games. Only window capture.
o crap my bad wrong log I picked my latest attempt here is the correct one!!

Attachments

• 2018-06-26 12-01-39.txt
    534.5 KB · Views: 55

Harold

You can't game capture the league of legends lobby. You need to window capture it.
You game capture the actual match.
They're separate programs.

PezPlz

Here is what I figured out for people that feel like they have tried everything. do what Jim told us to do in the forum post but just set the overall graphics to Geforce and just obs to integrated graphics.