Question / Help Bitrate goes to 0kbps as soon as I start a game.

nevermore9k

When i stream normally, just display capture and streaming my screen, i get a bitrate of 3000 kbps, but as soon as I start a game, bitrate goes to 0 and fluctuates around 200. Even in task manager, before i launch a game, OBS uses 4-5 Mbps bandwidth, but as soon as the game is launched it goes back to 0.1-0.3 Mbps.

Attachments

• 2020-05-01 23-03-56.txt
    15.2 KB · Views: 77

R1CH

Forum Admin
Developer
Interface: Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller (ethernet, 100 mbps)

Your gigabit network adapter is only connecting at 100mbps, this suggest bad cables or an outdated router.

R1CH

Forum Admin
Developer
Of course it is, but the fact that your 1000mbps connection is only running at 100mbps suggests a problem.

nevermore9k

When i stream normally, just display capture and streaming my screen, i get a bitrate of 3000 kbps, but as soon as I start a game, bitrate goes to 0 and fluctuates around 200. Even in task manager, before i launch a game, OBS uses 4-5 Mbps bandwidth, but as soon as the game is launched it goes back to 0.1-0.3 Mbps.

[SOLVED] After days of tinkering around, I found out that network boost was enabled in lenovo vantage software( control centre) . Turning it off solved my issue.I am streaming 1080p 48 fps with ease.

gastnwolf

[SOLVED] After days of tinkering around, I found out that network boost was enabled in lenovo vantage software( control centre) . Turning it off solved my issue.I am streaming 1080p 48 fps with ease.
Excuse me can u help me? I don't have that option on my pc :c desktop pc, asus prime b450a-m (the motherboard)