Bitrate/frame rate issues. Mostly sure not related to my internet.

LordFraug

I've been streaming for 2 year now at 1080p 60fps and have had 0 issues through out those 2 years. Come to this month I'm starting to have bitrate issues and frame rate issues out of no where. I'm like 99.9% sure it isn't my internet. I've spent hours trying to troubleshoot this problem on my own. Heck I even did a full reinstall of windows and a fresh wipe of my drives to see if it was because I haven't cleaned my computer in a while (it's been roughly 3-4 years since I've done a deep clean). I was fine for a minute but then I was back to the same issues so now I have no idea what's going on. I'm really hoping it isn't a hardware issue so I'm gonna post my hardware and log below. Would really appreciate any help. This is causing some not fun stress ha ha.

Hardware:
Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 2700. 3.20 GHz
RAM: 32 GB
Graphics Card: Nvidia RTX 2060 super
Mother Board: ROG STRIX B450-F Gaming

Log file from today: https://obsproject.com/logs/mtd-XMMfa7ySmPr9

Lawrence_SoCal

Do you have Game Bar and Game DVR enabled for a reason? if not general recommendation is to disable (turn off) both
Ugh streamelements plugin... lots of conversation (which I am NOT following) in regards to that and StreamFX with OBS v27.2.x - worth checking into

Your log shows some minor encoding/rendering lag, and definitely bandwidth contention [more than enough to be a real problem].
What are you doing for real-time monitoring of your Internet connection and traffic? if you aren't doing such, then you can't be 99% sure (or even 60+%)

So,
1. check your network
2. trying disable/removing the streamelements plugin (others indicate due to it screwing with OBS, you may actually need to uninstall OBS completely and start over... I've never used the plugin, so don't take comment as authoritative)

cyclemat

jep the SE plugin makes problems + please dont use more than one gamecapture in one scene

please delete the complete obs folder and reinstall it

use a scene per game and use advaced scene twitcher to switch the scene when you start the game

LordFraug

It was a combination of the Game bar and Comcast just being one of the worst ISPs in the world. Man I wish I had better options in my area man. I have a thing that lets me know when my internet goes into full poo poo mode and it wasn't catching anything so I just assumed it was something else. I was wrong I guess, oh well. Thanks for the help y'all, really happy it wasn't a hardware thing. Would've lost my mind ha ha.