Bitrate drops to 0 when 2nd IP connection established

BSchmidt51

About 2 week ago my twitch stream started dropping to 0 bitrate and I could not find out why. After continuous troubleshooting we posted a wireshark forum and this was the response that was received.
"Two connections went to Twitch.

Connection 1 () This is the one that stops in the middle.

It wasn't a clean connection because Twitch keeps sending requests for missing packets. The packets are in your capture. The packet loss is somewhere between your capture point and Twitch. The TCP session recovers and stays up.

11.9 seconds - Twitch starts sending TCP window zero or don't send me any data.
12.2 seconds - The (connection 2) device starts sending TCP window probes. Twitch responds with TCP window zero or don't send me any data. I am here, but don't send me anything.
26.1 seconds - a second connection is established to Twitch (Connection 2). The first session is still connected and Twitch is still sending TCP window size 0.
31.0 seconds - Twitch stops responding to TCP window probes or sending any data for connection 1.
40.3 second - (connection 2) drops connection 1.
Connection 2 ()
It wasn't a clean connection because Twitch keeps sending requests for missing packets. The packets are in your capture. The packet loss is somewhere between your capture point and Twitch. The TCP session recovers and stays up.

31.1 seconds -(connection 2) sends RTMP message to deleteStream message.
31.2 seconds - connection 2 is released. It looks like a normal release."

My specs should not be an issue as they entail:

Processor - Intel i9-11900k
Graphics Card - RTX 3080 OC 12GB
Motherboard - ASUS ROG STRIX Z590-E
RAM - Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3200Mhz
AIO - Corsair H150I Elite Capellix

I've recently had new lines and a brand new modem along with a new 3ft cat8 cable installed 1 week ago (1 week into the issue and no change). I'm begging for some assistance if anyone can. I'm personally not to technologically advanced but have a bunch of people in my stream assisting that have led me to the forums. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

PaiSand

Please restart OBS and perform a test stream of at least 30 seconds doing as you normally do, including playing games, full camera or whatever you normally do.
Now look inside Help menu. Upload the current log file and paste the url to the log in here. Click on the Analize button to start troubleshooting common issues.

Use this tool to better test your internet connectoin against twitch servers:
Any value bellow 90 quality is bad and most probably an issue on your ISP regarding RTMP protocol. This is the most common problem among many people around the globe with a similar issue.

BSchmidt51

Please restart OBS and perform a test stream of at least 30 seconds doing as you normally do, including playing games, full camera or whatever you normally do.
Now look inside Help menu. Upload the current log file and paste the url to the log in here. Click on the Analize button to start troubleshooting common issues.

Use this tool to better test your internet connectoin against twitch servers:
Any value bellow 90 quality is bad and most probably an issue on your ISP regarding RTMP protocol. This is the most common problem among many people around the globe with a similar issue.
Thank you for the quick response, I attached the latest log that just "died", once the stream reconnected I ended stream. You will see the errors due to stream elements but those have already been cleared. We have sent my overlays to multiple people to test out with my entire settings and have not had an issue. Additionally I have rolled back to older versions of obs and have tested streams without imputing any settings or streamelements overlays and have had the same drops as described. I'm tempted to factory reset my PC but do not want to due to my fears of it not resolving the problem.

1669162736658.png

This is the result of the test I ran from your suggested program. I have tried and normally stream on Toronto, both IL servers, and both NY servers. ALL have produced the same issue. Please if theres anything else that is requested, I would love to share as I and many others are dumbfounded by this issue.

Attachments

• 2022-11-22 18-06-14.txt
    127.2 KB · Views: 12