Bible Plugin for OBS Studio

Bible Plugin for OBS Studio

Please, will this plugin work for Streamlabs OBS?

Hi, Aledoo! Thanks for your interest in the plugin!

Unfortunately, this plugin does not work with Streamlabs OBS. From a technical perspective, Streamlabs uses a completely different system from regular OBS Studio. The core technologies the plugin is built on, like the BroadcastChannel API, simply don't work in Streamlabs. Sadly, this means I can't do anything about it at present. If anyone knows any workarounds, though, I am open to suggestions.

Anyway, thanks for your question.

Regards,
Jon from Firstfruits Studio
Primary Developer

LGS Media

Thank you So Much. I been searching all over for this! This save us money! Now it delays us spending money on a Pro-Presenter like program that has to be renewed yearly.

bayron

[QUOTE = "Firstfruits Studio, publicación: 545718, miembro: 357511"]
Firstfruits Studio envió un nuevo recurso:

Complemento bíblico [plano] para OBS Studio [/ plano] - [plano] Una solución bíblica completa para OBS Studio. [/ plano]

Leer más sobre este recurso ...
[/CITA]
hola!! me he comprado la versión cafe y tengo un problema y es que no me deja descargar mas versiones de la Reina valera, solo me permite descargar la Reyna valera antigua. me puedes ayudar a solucionar este problema.

[QUOTE = "Firstfruits Studio, publicación: 545718, miembro: 357511"]
Firstfruits Studio envió un nuevo recurso:

Complemento bíblico [plano] para OBS Studio [/ plano] - [plano] Una solución bíblica completa para OBS Studio. [/ plano]

Leer más sobre este recurso ...
[/CITA]
hola!! me he comprado la versión cafe y tengo un problema y es que no me deja descargar mas versiones de la Reina valera, solo me permite descargar la Reyna valera antigua. me puedes ayudar a solucionar este problema.

Hi! First, thanks for getting the Coffee Version!

Also, please excuse us for any misunderstanding. We had to use Google Translate since we are from Indonesia and we do not understand Spanish.

All the Bibles currently in the plugin are public domain. We cannot add some translations of the Reina-Valera because of copyright issues. Sorry!

However, if you can find the Bible, you can add the Bible by yourself. You will need to install OpenLP and import the Bible. We have detailed instructions here: https://bibleplugin.firstfruitsstudio.com/guides/generator/ and https://bibleplugin.firstfruitsstudio.com/faq/#finding-bibles .

I hope this helps! Thank you for your interest and support!

Regards,
Primary Developer

Firstfruits Studio updated Bible Plugin for OBS Studio with a new update entry:

Version 1.4.3 and Supporting Firstfruits Studio

Hi, everyone!

This update changes the CSS editor of the Theme (Edit) mode. As you have probably noticed, the previous text editor, while functional, had a number of annoyances (double layer of text, strange cursor positioning and behavior, etc.). Now, the new CSS editor uses the excellent CodeMirror text editor, so theme editing should now be much smoother and less frustrating.

The new CSS editor in action
[ATTACH type="full"...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Version 1.4.4

Hi, everyone!

This is a small bugfix update for the Generator program that fixes an issue with OpenLP Bible parsing failing on encountering a verse number that isn't a number. Certain rare Bible translations use strings instead, which not even OpenLP can read!

In less technical terms, this means you should be able to import more OpenLP Bibles without the Generator program appearing to do nothing. Special thanks to Mulinde for contacting me and alerting me to this issue.

Also, while these...

Hi, everyone!

I just wanted to let you all know that our latest update posts here in the OBS Forums haven't been appearing lately. Our last two update posts have been awaiting moderator approval for quite a while already (nearly two and a half weeks as of today, Jan. 24).

Well, I'm not sure if this post itself will also have to await moderator approval; but if you do get to see it, please note that you can always check out our social media pages for the latest information. Here are our official social media presences where we post updates and announcements:

While I'm at it, here are some other official Firstfruits Studio links you may be interested in as well:

Thanks for your attention and God bless!

Regards,
Primary Developer

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Incompatibility with OBS Studio v27.2

We have received reports that Bible Plugin for OBS Studio no longer works on the latest release of OBS Studio, v27.2.0. We are currently investigating the issue urgently.

Please follow us on our social media channels for updates on this issue:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FirstfruitsStudio
Twitter: https://twitter.com/1stfruitsStudio
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/firstfruitsstudio/

Thank you for your understanding...

Bible Plugin for OBS Studio Now Works with OBS v27.2

After two days of hard work and investigation, we are relieved to finally announce that Bible Plugin for OBS Studio now works with OBS Studio v27.2!

However, action is required on your part if you wish to use the latest version of OBS. In your PayHip page, you will notice a new Server program available for download.

View attachment 80556

You will need to download this Server. Every time you use the Bible Plugin, you need to run this Server and use the URLs provided for your...

OBS Studio v27.2 Alternative Solution

Great news! A new and easier fix has been found that does not require you to download the Server program! Many, many thanks to Lester Torres Rivera for contacting me with this simple fix.
  1. Right-click your Bible browser source and click Properties.
  2. Copy the local file path.
  3. Uncheck the Local file checkbox.
  4. At the beginning of the URL add file:// and paste the local file path (now as URL).
View attachment 80666

What about the Server...

Version 1.5.0

Hi, everyone!

This is a big update that greatly improves the theme experience. When I first made the Bible Plugin, theming was, I admit, an afterthought. This update adds a bunch of improvements to bring the theme list and theme editor up to standard.

This update also adds theme packs. Theme packs are entirely optional but add additional beautiful themes for you to use. More details to follow later in this post.

Ukraine-Inspired Theme

While working on this update...

Version 1.5.1

This is a bugfix update that fixes Custom Themes being deleted. If you are using Custom Themes, we urge you to update as soon as possible.

We have also changed the font used in It Is Finished (part of the Easter 2022 Theme Pack) from Dongle to Fredoka, because we have received reports that accented characters do not display correctly. If you miss the old font, don't worry. It's very easy to change it back. Just leave me a message if you're interested...

Upcoming Coffee Version Price Increase

Hi, everyone!

In this post, I want to announce an upcoming price increase for the Coffee Version of Bible Plugin for OBS Studio.

As you know, so far we have only asked for a one-time payment of $5 for the Coffee Version. As we have stated before, we chose this price point so that the Word of God can be spread quickly and easily without the burden of a high price. And so we have resolutely held on to that price point in spite of the Covid-19 pandemic, ever since the Bible Plugin's release...

Coffee Edition Survey (Six Month Anniversary)

Hi, everyone!

It has been six months since the Coffee Edition of Bible Plugin for OBS Studio was released! To mark this occasion, we would like to take this opportunity to learn your thoughts, ideas, and suggestions: what you like about the plugin and what you would like to see in the future. On our part, we would love to see how you have been using the plugin in your churches and livestreams, and we may even feature your video and country on our website! Click the link below to...

How do I instruct the verses to appear at the bottom of the screen. Not the top?

Hi, Solomon!

That's odd. By default, verses should appear at the bottom of the screen, not the top....

If you don't mind, could you post a screenshot here so I can see how to fix it? Thanks!

Primary (and only) Developer

Coffee Edition Survey Complete & Theme Pack Giveaway Winners Announced!

Hi, everyone!

The survey for the Coffee Edition of Bible Plugin for OBS Studio is now complete! We read every single submitted survey, and we would like to personally thank everyone who participated for sharing your valuable feedback. Some of it was eye-opening, and all of it was informative. We will take your feedback to heart, and hopefully you can all look forward to new and improved things in the future!

Now on to the theme pack winners!

- Hentley G., O'Brien Church of God...

alphak

I wanted to install the plugin this is the message I got Please can you Help me out?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-05-29 084453.png
    Screenshot 2022-05-29 084453.png
    27.7 KB · Views: 40
I wanted to install the plugin this is the message I got Please can you Help me out?
Hi!

From the picture, it looks like you were following the instructions on our website (https://bibleplugin.firstfruitsstudio.com/guides/coffee/file/#plugin-setup). If you were, you need to set an output folder in the text box above. The {OUTPUT_FOLDER} you see in the instructions is just a placeholder for the location you set in the Generator program. Once you put in an output folder, all the URLs will update accordingly. Here is an example:

2022-05-30 Website Output Folder.png

As for the location of the output folder itself, it varies with each computer. If you did not change it in the Generator program, it defaults to your Documents folder.

I hope this answers your question. Feel free to let me know if you have any more.

Thanks for your support and patience.

Regards,
Primary (and only) Developer