Question / Help Best OBS settings for my Specs?? PLEASE HELP

BFC_17

Hi guys, recently I've built a new pc and my IN-GAME performances are very high and my Pc supports game like r6 Siege, dauntless, pay day2 and other with ULTRA settings and keeps my FPS between 80 and 180. But when i start a stream the stream lags while i don't have problems while playing, so i thought that maybe I'm doing something wrong with my OBS's Settings. Can you guys help me? I would stream with the best quality, and if it's possible also SEPARATELY record in 1080p 60fps for Youtube. PLEASE HELP ME!

Computer spec: CPU: Ryzen 7 2700x

GPU: MSI Radeon RX 590 Armor 8G OC
Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 X 8 GB), DDR4, 3200 MHz, C16 XMP 2.0
SSD1: Western Digital SSD Intern SATA M.2 2280, 120 GB, Green [Version 2018]
SSD2: Crucial MX500 SSD Intern, 500 GB, 3D NAND, SATA, 2.5 Inches

Attachments

• Advanced.png
    Advanced.png
    54.2 KB · Views: 118
  • Output.png
    Output.png
    59.8 KB · Views: 116
  • video.png
    video.png
    45.5 KB · Views: 94

BFC_17

This forum is for OBS Studio, not Streamlabs.
Ok i changed the title and i've downloaded OBS Studio, so I just have to acquire your advices about settings :)

P.S. If my english is bad forgive me 'cause I'm italian haha

koala

If you are playing a game and you have an issue with the game, you contact the developer of the game, not the developer of the game engine. It's the same with OBS Studio and Streamlabs OBS: they use the same "engine", but they are different apps.

BFC_17

If you are playing a game and you have an issue with the game, you contact the developer of the game, not the developer of the game engine. It's the same with OBS Studio and Streamlabs OBS: they use the same "engine", but they are different apps.
In fact I've downloaded OBS Studio, I'm just asking How should I set my settings of streaming in order to get the best performances, because I don't know much about encodering and other stuff like these. My only problem is How to set OBS because i guess my PC is a really good PC for gaming...and i think it's the same for streaming, but I don't know how to set OBS ...

koala

Use Tools->Auto Configuration Wizard in OBS Studio, and make sure your game isn't using up all system (GPU+CPU) resources, so OBS has enough computing power for its own operation. Usually this can be achieved by limiting the fps of the game.