Be gentle, I'm pretty new to this

Dodger Swift

But the general gist is I'm pretty sure i got most of everything done correctly but i seem to still be missing a few steps, as well as when it comes to audio, i'm a pretty big twit, so i suppose i'll drop a screen shot here, and my main problem is i can;t seem to have my audio play through the stream (just my mic/music) without having to have monitor on, now i did see something about having to pick up sound and obs doesn't make sound from nothing or something like that, i am basically very very dumb and need much of the explaining if what i am trying to do is possible due to the lack info I seem to be able to pull up, any and all help would just be great thank you.
Obs
Voice meter potato
VB virtual cables
Discord (Streaming)
VRChat (Streaming)
General use.
Thank you for reading, please help XD
1722651177423.png

1722651188444.png

1722651211087.png

1722651253709.png
1722651281606.png

MrGhost

What no Huge dildos and fisting input?

But seriously, use your OBS as your mixer and don't forget the recording tab in the windows sounds applet.

Don't mix with Voicemeeter potato and try and pick up the output as a sIngle in In OBS.

And mOnitor out of OBS.

Last edited:

Dodger Swift

What no Huge dildos and fisting input?

But seriously, use your OBS as your mixer and don't forget the recording tab in the windows sounds applet.

Don't mix with Voicemeeter potato and try and pick up the output as a sIngle in In OBS.

And mOnitor out of OBS.
Thank you for the advice.