Bad framerate

Morasby

Hello! I've been searching on this forum for a while before posting, but I couldn't find something related.

I'm currently doing streaming tests, to see if I can get to stream with a decent quality, and got to stream at 1080p50fps, with bitrate set on 6000-8000. Everything runs smoothly when streaming like this, but when I try streaming at 60fps, I don't even get 10fps. Is there something I should know about this? Thank you for you time.

Specs:
Radeon RX580, 4GB DDR5
i3-9100F
240GB SSD
16GB DDR4

1591454427129.png

1591454442512.png

1591454463847.png

qhobbes

qhobbes

1. The version of Windows you are running has a limitation which causes performance issues in hardware accelerated applications (such as games) if multiple monitors with different refresh rates are present. Your system's monitors have 2 different refresh rates, so you are affected by this limitation. You can fix this performance problem by setting all displays to use the same refresh rate.

This problem is fixed in the '2004' release of Windows 10. Update your Windows 10 per https://obsproject.com/blog/five-simple-tips-for-new-streamers
2. In Windows 10 versions 1809 and newer, we recommend that "Game Mode" be enabled for maximum gaming performance. Game Mode can be enabled via the Windows 10 "Settings" app, under Gaming > Game Mode
3. Run OBS as Admin
4. Your log contains no recording or streaming session. Results of this log analysis are limited. Please post a link to a clean log file.
To make a clean log file, please follow these steps:

1) Restart OBS.
2) Start your stream/recording for about 30 seconds. Make sure you replicate any issues as best you can, which means having any games/apps open and captured, etc.
3) Stop your stream/recording.
4) Select Help > Log Files > Upload Current Log File. Send that link via this troubleshooting tool or whichever support chat you are using.

Morasby

Okay, thanks for your response. I will now try doing all things you mentioned above (1-4), and then I'll send you the log as soon as possible. Again, thank you!