Question / Help Avermedia lgx 2 with 2 computers - I'm lost

spyvspyaeon

Howdy,

I am a streamer and I found the need to use a second computer to stream. What I have:

* Gaming PC - I5 4690k 3.5ghz with a graphic card asus rog strix radeon rx 570 4gb (has 1 x DisplayPort; 1 x HDMI; 2 x DL-DVI-D; Suport HDCP)
* Samsung curved 144Hz (2 HDMI IN and a display port)
* Stream laptop - I7 (for 720p) - Signal comes from the avermedia via USB 3.1
* Avermedia lgx 2

I bought recently Avermedia lgx 2. So far the livestream looks impressive and great!!! but my problem is:
From my gaming PC I am using HDMI to the Avermedia and from avermedia (out) goes to my Samsung curved 144Hz Monitor,

but with this Avermedia between the graphic card and the monitor I get 60Hz (max). I've read that it is possible to solve this since 144Hz is my Freesync, but all solutions i've read it reports to Nvidia graphic card and Nvidia control panel.

Not sure where to set (i guess I need to create a new profile and clone the display in my windows) with RADEON software.

Is there a way to set this to stream as great as it is right now and keep my monitor sync with my graphic card?

With this how I have it connected at the moment but the Avermedia send the HDMI out with 60hz.
Wonder if there's a way (hdmi spliter or other solution) to have my monitor with 144hz
1551367408221.png

(sorry I'm a disaster drawing).

I did some tests but with no luck, if I try to get HDMI direct to my monitor it works well 144hz but at same time trying to plug a DVI-D to HDMI cable to Avermedia my OBS shows a HDCP error and stucks there. (probably the hardware detect a capture device and lock the signal).

I'll apreciate any help.

Last edited: