Average upload speed, but still dropping a crap ton of bitrate for some odd reason.

mucks

Hello. I know this is getting old but I'm back with the same problem yet again. This time I have no clue what the culprit might be so I'm going to just lay it on here. Okay, so I was streaming like normal a few days ago. Really steady bitrate when streaming; here it is below for y'all to take a lookie:
1707425132819.png

Aaaanddd here it is with the bad dropped frames after that:
1707425336333.png

At this point, I am highly lost. After 3 times of getting some techies over here to check out the wires, they removed the unnecessary splitters in the attic, they drilled a hole for the coax cable for not be shut on by the door, and replaced the house box with their own. They even said I'm receiving good signals. STILL DROPPING BITRATE. I refused to give up because streaming is technically my job. I disabled the firewall, added RTMP outbound, allowed OBS through my Windows Defender. Tried. I even tried the bandwidth test over my brother's house, still dropping frames like crazy. So something's telling me that it might be my PC in general. If I'm missing anything, please let me know. Hell, I'm running a 100ft CAT8 Cable through my room to the attic, to the living room. Also ordered new parts for my PC; which is a new motherboard, new ram sticks, and a new cpu. I'm hoping that this might do the trick; if not, then here I am on my knees asking for help. I attached a log file under this thread as well. Thank y'all for your time. (Also note that everything's running fine when watching stuff or playing online, it's just when streaming it does this.)

Here's my speeds and server list:
1707426640946.png
1707426653776.png

Attachments

• 2024-02-08 15-11-36.txt
    41.3 KB · Views: 5