ok, sorry this wont work for you. I was thinking that you wanted to embed the videp file name into the video itself, whereas you appear to want to go into the twitch control panel, itself and change the name of the stream on the fly. This is quite different from what obs can do. anyway, good luckAh okay then that doesn't help me since I want to match the stream title to the video title :)
you might want to ask yourself if that's really what you want? are you asking the right questions. Is there more available?Ah okay then that doesn't help me since I want to match the stream title to the video title :)
come si chiama?Sorry for the delay folks. Been really busy with work so haven't had much time to circle back to this. Things will be calming down soon so I should have time to work on this again and get it published.
ciao. Come si chiama il tuo plugin? Sono fortemente interessato. iSorry for the delay folks. Been really busy with work so haven't had much time to circle back to this. Things will be calming down soon so I should have time to work on this again and get it published.
ciao . Sono fortemente interessato al tuo plugin. ilcenacolowebtv@gmail.comSorry for the delay folks. Been really busy with work so haven't had much time to circle back to this. Things will be calming down soon so I should have time to work on this again and get it published.
ciao Sono interessato. www.ilcenacolowebtv.itAdded a new feature to my program. In the program schedule , I added (keyboard) control up and down arrow to move a scheduled program up in down in the schedule. In the following jpegs, I move "Love is all around" from 17:00 to 17:30 using control down arrow. What Fun!
View attachment 78924
View attachment 78922
Hi - I checked you out and saw that you already had a daily stream for most of the day. What are you looking for?ciao. Come si chiama il tuo plugin? Sono fortemente interessato. i
ciao . Sono fortemente interessato al tuo plugin. ilcenacolowebtv@gmail.com
Yes, in fact I have a daily streaming with Advanced but sincerely I would have liked something more precise and simple because advanced cannot calculate the duration of the videos and therefore I would have to do it every time to calculate the duration and times. If there was a playlist automation plugin it would be much better. Thanks anyway for your interestHi - I checked you out and saw that you already had a daily stream for most of the day. What are you looking for?
you should go back and look at my entries. I'm in beta test with a real 24/7 broadcast tv station and playout. it's called CAS-TORYes, in f
Yes, in fact I have a daily streaming with Advanced but sincerely I would have liked something more precise and simple because advanced cannot calculate the duration of the videos and therefore I would have to do it every time to calculate the duration and times. If there was a playlist automation plugin it would be much better. Thanks anyway for your interest
Yes, I have seen the previous posts. It would really be a great thing to be able to use it. Should we just wait? Can you tell me by when it will be ready? and will it have a price for the license? Thanks again for your work.you should go back and look at my entries. I'm in beta test with a real 24/7 broadcast tv station and playout. it's called CAS-TOR
here is what the player is . i haven't finished the itailian locale file for this window yet
View attachment 93057
basicilly, i'm retired and have no intention of starting a business. I'm piggy backing on the folks that haver made OBS so great and feel that charging for thier work is wrong. . So, currently free of any charge or licence (other than a beta tester license/permission). Becasue, we are in beta test, there are some conditions, like no sharing unless you are one of my beta testers, i don't want copies floating around that maybe have bugs. Of course, you have to know OBS or at least learn it. I am looking for beta test cases for serious applications. If you are interested, please DM me so we can talk about it. It does work now but you must realize that it is beta. I have a beta tester in the netherlands that is running the first tv channel running my software. I wrote ll this during covid and kept on going to this point..Yes, I have seen the previous posts. It would really be a great thing to be able to use it. Should we just wait? Can you tell me by when it will be ready? and will it have a price for the license? Thanks again for your work.
Thanks a lot for your work. Truly. And above all for your free dedication to helping people like me who only do it out of passion. If you want, I'm willing to try your software but I tell you that I'm not an expert on the subject (I'm not a computer technician), I could only tell you my impressions and maybe what wouldn't work or what could be more useful for me.basicilly, i'm retired and have no intention of starting a business. I'm piggy backing on the folks that haver made OBS so great and feel that charging for thier work is wrong. . So, currently free of any charge or licence (other than a beta tester license/permission). Becasue, we are in beta test, there are some conditions, like no sharing unless you are one of my beta testers, i don't want copies floating around that maybe have bugs. Of course, you have to know OBS or at least learn it. I am looking for beta test cases for serious applications. If you are interested, please DM me so we can talk about it. It does work now but you must realize that it is beta. I have a beta tester in the netherlands that is running the first tv channel running my software. I wrote ll this during covid and kept on going to this point..
It seems from my look at your channel, that you have a bunch of odd length clips. casttor would take those and in a few seconds and do a months worth of progranning. It does look at the media run times
Why don't you tell me what would be useful and what is your visionThanks a lot for your work. Truly. And above all for your free dedication to helping people like me who only do it out of passion. If you want, I'm willing to try your software but I tell you that I'm not an expert on the subject (I'm not a computer technician), I could only tell you my impressions and maybe what wouldn't work or what could be more useful for me.
During covid I helped my church sreem religious services and slowly built myself professional equipment. I've always used obs which I know quite well. For about a month we have been broadcasting religious functions continuously from 6 in the morning to 22 in the evening. on the www.ilcenacolowebtv.it Having to program many videos and live streaming, a plugin that could create a playlist with video duration and automatically update the broadcast time based on the duration of the video would be useful. the function of being able to insert a url instead of the video would also be useful if perhaps I had to transmit in setreeming. As icing on the cake (they say in my part) the playlist should be able to be exported in an excel file with date, time, video or streeming title.Why don't you tell me what would be useful and what is your vision
My program is not a plugin. It's an external program that talks to OBS. It's my opinion that there will never be a plugin that is a full 24/7 broadcast app. Way too complicated. Here is an example of the two type of EPG (tv guide) dumps available. One is excel cvs format and the other is text based report that is human readable and designed for upload to the youtube comment section. Of course, anywhere else that has a readable sectionLike I said earlier, you need to be able to config
My program can use the browser control, but it has no way of knowing how long a brower or ftp file is , because a live browser connection can be live and actually never end. . All clips should be downloaded to a hard drive on you computer. Casttor can create and play a schedule of clips or normal 30 - 60 minute shows automaticallyDuring covid I helped my church sreem religious services and slowly built myself professional equipment. I've always used obs which I know quite well. For about a month we have been broadcasting religious functions continuously from 6 in the morning to 22 in the evening. on the www.ilcenacolowebtv.it Having to program many videos and live streaming, a plugin that could create a playlist with video duration and automatically update the broadcast time based on the duration of the video would be useful. the function of being able to insert a url instead of the video would also be useful if perhaps I had to transmit in setreeming. As icing on the cake (they say in my part) the playlist should be able to be exported in an excel file with date, time, video or streeming title.