Automate 24/7 Stream for a scheduled Playlist

bcoyle

Like I said earlier, you need to be able to config
My program is not a plugin. It's an external program that talks to OBS. It's my opinion that there will never be a plugin that is a full 24/7 broadcast app. Way too complicated. Here is an example of the two type of EPG (tv guide) dumps available. One is excel cvs format and the other is text based report that is human readable and designed for upload to the youtube comment section. Of course, anywhere else that has a readable section

1681321552984.png

bcoyle

During covid I helped my church sreem religious services and slowly built myself professional equipment. I've always used obs which I know quite well. For about a month we have been broadcasting religious functions continuously from 6 in the morning to 22 in the evening. on the www.ilcenacolowebtv.it Having to program many videos and live streaming, a plugin that could create a playlist with video duration and automatically update the broadcast time based on the duration of the video would be useful. the function of being able to insert a url instead of the video would also be useful if perhaps I had to transmit in setreeming. As icing on the cake (they say in my part) the playlist should be able to be exported in an excel file with date, time, video or streeming title.
My program can use the browser control, but it has no way of knowing how long a brower or ftp file is , because a live browser connection can be live and actually never end. . All clips should be downloaded to a hard drive on you computer. Casttor can create and play a schedule of clips or normal 30 - 60 minute shows automatically

ilCenacoloWebTv

what kind of computer do you have, clock rate and core count, hyper threaded?
INTEL CORE 19-12900K 3.20GHZ SKTLGA1700 BOXED
TUF GAMING Z690-PLUS WIFI6
ADATA DIMM LANCER RGB 2X16GB DDR5-6000MHZ
ADATA SSD 1TB XPG GAMMIX S70 PCIE GEN4X4 M.2 2280
ASUS SCHEDA VIDEO TURBO-RTX3090-24G
VERSIONE OEM
MSI CASE MPG SEKIRA 500G ATX
DISSIPATORE A LIQUIDO MPG CORELIQUID K240
80+ GOLD, FULL MODULAR, ATX 2.4, LLC+DC-TO-DC,

ilCenacoloWebTv

My program is not a plugin. It's an external program that talks to OBS. It's my opinion that there will never be a plugin that is a full 24/7 broadcast app. Way too complicated. Here is an example of the two type of EPG (tv guide) dumps available. One is excel cvs format and the other is text based report that is human readable and designed for upload to the youtube comment section. Of course, anywhere else that has a readable section

View attachment 93104
Perfect

bcoyle

HERES THE CURRENT TEST STREAM

bcoyle

in's in beta, but I do need beta testers. fyi : its windows only, not a plugin, a microsoft studio program, tell me about yourself and what you are trying to do?

in's in beta, but I do need beta testers. fyi : its windows only, not a plugin, a microsoft studio program, tell me about yourself and what you are trying to do?
im studding to make a 24/7 web tv...
i cant find free playout softwares..
im playing with the playdeck...

vladozator

(I'm bad at English, I use Google Translate)
I recently found an add-on for FFmpeg (called FFplayout) that is designed to broadcast a scheduled list of videos (and not only, you can generate it or broadcast one specific folder).
It is also possible to overlay the logo on the air, as well as small text messages. You can also go live over the list using RTMP or SRT.

It is quite easy to set up and has a graphical web interface that is quite user-friendly and intuitive. If you do everything according to the instructions, then everything will work out.

bcoyle

(I'm bad at English, I use Google Translate)
I recently found an add-on for FFmpeg (called FFplayout) that is designed to broadcast a scheduled list of videos (and not only, you can generate it or broadcast one specific folder).
It is also possible to overlay the logo on the air, as well as small text messages. You can also go live over the list using RTMP or SRT.

It is quite easy to set up and has a graphical web interface that is quite user-friendly and intuitive. If you do everything according to the instructions, then everything will work out.
Have you used it yet. If so, can we see your channel?

vladozator

Have you used it yet. If so, can we see your channel?
I'm just going to launch a small TV channel. I tried almost all the functions of the program and there were no difficulties so far.
The only thing I couldn't manage was installing it on Windows (I use it on my Debian VPS) because there are no instructions for it, and the program is practically not adapted to this system.