Audio routing puzzle separating tracks with audio enhancer, pepega needs help

Hemanart

My goal is to separate my system/game audio from music, which I achieved easily enough following tutorials but there's a huge issue: I use DFX/FXsound audio enhancer and can only apply the effects to either the system or music devices but not both at the same time without them getting mixed into the same channel.
I have lost track of the setups I did but the closest I think I got it was the music player sending audio to a digital stereo mix track from ASIOLinkPro (there's 16 of these available) which I use as audio output on obs, an audio output for the rest of it picking my monitor heaphones from my Behringer umc204hd interface, all global audio devices disabled and the DFX as my monitor I think, then set the music channel to monitor and output but of course it flows into the system signal.

Is there a way I can route this properly so I can feed booth channels on OBS and mix them together on DFX or some plugin that can boost the music channel the same and so I can use DFX on the windows sounds?

Hemanart

Updated the screenshot link, the correct setup was system using the DFX device to listen to, in which the DFX is set up to capture windows sounds, vod music is mix 1 that is feed music and I listen to it by enabling monitor and output on obs, audio monitoring is set to my headphones plugged into my audio card.
Now, if only I could enable the mix 1 to receive sound effects by dfx or a similar program so I can listen to both audios enhanced.