Audio Problem

Slippingsoap

Hi there, my friend and I do YT videos as a side gig and for fun, recently, we've found out about audio tracks, and we decided to use them, my friends obs works completely fine, but when I did it, all I can hear in my recordings, is my voice, nothing else, no game audio, no discord audio, just my mic. I'm not a tech savy guy, so I just did every soloution I saw online, yet no fix, does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Attachments

• 2024-01-29 19-24-39.txt
    74.9 KB · Views: 6

Lawrence_SoCal

The challenge with using Tracks is you are well into tech-savvy required territory
Many default Windows applications (media player, etc) will ONLY play Track:1

There are applications that will enable playing the other tracks, or advanced audio software which can combine the tracks... but don't assume being able to hear anything but Track 1 unless you have researched the specific application and associated settings

if you search this forum on 'track' you'll see a number of threads with essentially same question you have just asked (and some suggestions)

Slippingsoap

The challenge with using Tracks is you are well into tech-savvy required territory
Many default Windows applications (media player, etc) will ONLY play Track:1

There are applications that will enable playing the other tracks, or advanced audio software which can combine the tracks... but don't assume being able to hear anything but Track 1 unless you have researched the specific application and associated settings

if you search this forum on 'track' you'll see a number of threads with essentially same question you have just asked (and some suggestions)
Ah alright, that makes sense, I use media player so maybe thats the issue, so just to be clear, what you are saying is that, my media player is only playing audio track 1, but all my other audio tracks are fine?

Slippingsoap

Ah alright, that makes sense, I use media player so maybe thats the issue, so just to be clear, what you are saying is that, my media player is only playing audio track 1, but all my other audio tracks are fine?
And also, what application can I use that will play all the audio tracks?

Lawrence_SoCal

no maybe - definitely the issue when using OS Media Player
other tracks - can't say until you check them specifically

Slippingsoap

no maybe - definitely the issue when using OS Media Player
other tracks - can't say until you check them specifically
yea it was media player, I checked some other forums out, and decided to download VLC, i played my video and all the audio tracks were working, thank you so much!