Audio problem

BunnyNeedHelp

I hear the sound of my music perfectly and everything and when I go into OBS, I can't hear the sound of my music on youtube and I hear nothing at all then when I leave Obs, I can hear everything on my computer , Is there a problem with my headphones? And how do I go about fixing this?

Hawk_Out

I hear the sound of my music perfectly and everything and when I go into OBS, I can't hear the sound of my music on youtube and I hear nothing at all then when I leave Obs, I can hear everything on my computer , Is there a problem with my headphones? And how do I go about fixing this?
I have the same issue. When streaming on Twitch, i use two different channels. I have it setup so that my one of my channels doesn't send to the VOD. When streaming, if OBS loses connection but then reconnects, the viewers of the stream usually no longer hear any sounds from my stream. The strange thing is, though they hear nothing through the stream, everything on my end seemingly is normal. I am still able to hear everything on my computer just as it was before OBS lost connection. Also, and it looks/seems as though nothing should be a problem. The funny thing is, after going back and listening to the VOD, the audio that could not be heard by viewers during the stream, could be heard on the VOD. So the audio did transmit to the VOD even though it stopped working during stream. Hopefully this can be resolved so that the need to totally end a streaming session is not necessary in order to regain sound while streaming.

infoman27

I'm transferring my old VHS tapes to digital using elgato capture video. When recording in OBS the audio mixer fades out and makes a screeching noise. I have to double click on the video capture device then press deactivate reactivate then press configure crossbar go to audio out audio in to get audio to work again. How can I avoid these steps and get the audio mixer fixed and run smoothly. Please help I really stuck. Thank You .