Audio No Sound - Voicemeeter to OBS

Hi everyone,

I hope I got the correct forum to ask for help and PLEASE do not ask me to go discord. I was told to go there beginning for the year, even those I didn't want to and ended up doing it anyway. when I got there - no one in the chat. So I gave help asking, but now I am at it again with the same issue. I hope this time around, it will be different and I get the help that others dropped the ball on.

I want to run my web-podcast like I use to run my old radio show back in 2015 - 2018. It Basically had talk and music, but I will doing the music different and I am using Streamyard too. I want to be visual and Audio at the same time. I am been having this issues since beginning of the year, with my audio. This is the first time I have the chance to work with the audio within Voicemeeter and OBS into Streamyard. I know it can be done, I have seen it.

Here is the My Audio , let me know if you are not able to click on it. If not, I will load it to my YouTube channel to let you view it. I really need some help!!

Thanks for your help.
Shels of LTATM