sdanny

Hello, I just got this new headset that comes with a mic for my laptop and I've looked up a ton of tutorials and none of them seem to help me fix my microphone and audio issues. Every time I try to record a game to see if my mic worked it either comes out muffled or it plays a loud noise and it doesn't pick up my voice at all. I tried using filters for the audio but it doesn't work. I've also tried restarting OBS it also didn't work. And the microphone picks up other noises but not my voice. What can I do to fix this?

sdanny

Hello, I just got this new headset that comes with a mic for my laptop and I've looked up a ton of tutorials and none of them seem to help me fix my microphone and audio issues. Every time I try to record a game to see if my mic worked it either comes out muffled or it plays a loud noise and it doesn't pick up my voice at all. I tried using filters for the audio but it doesn't work. I've also tried restarting OBS it also didn't work. And the microphone picks up other noises but not my voice. What can I do to fix this?
here is my recent log

Attachments

• 2022-05-23 07-36-29.txt
    6.9 KB · Views: 17