Audio Issues

Nicola29x

For the past 2 months I’ve been having an Issue where when I am streaming audio starts to crackle & It also sounds as if someone is rapid fire stopping and starting the audio. I’m not sure what is causing the Issue, It lasts for maybe 2 Minutes and goes back to Normal but I would like to prevent this and know what the cause of this could be. Any help would really be appreciated, thank you. I am still learning when It comes to OBS, I think I have attached my Logfile or I hope I have.

Attachments

• 2024-08-28 23-22-26 OBS.txt
    28.8 KB · Views: 18

qhobbes

1. The Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling ("HAGS") feature added in Windows is currently known to cause performance and capture issues with OBS, games and overlay tools. It's an experimental feature and we recommend disabling it via these instructions.
2. Your log contains no streaming session. Results of this log analysis are limited. Please post a link to a clean log file.
To make a clean log file, please follow these steps:

1) Restart OBS.
2) Start your stream for at least 30 seconds. Make sure you replicate any issues as best you can, which means having any games/apps open and captured, etc.
3) Stop your stream.
4) Select Help > Log Files > Upload Current Log File. Send that link here.