Audio issues?

Itz_Avib3

Long time ago (few months) I played spiderman via HD60x and my ps5. Had very little issues if any at all. Could hear the ps5 audio by simply connecting my headphones to my pc. Not sure what the settings were it just sort of worked. didn't need anything external it just worked. was able to make vids easily. Today I went to do the same after a few month of not needing the elgato since i was mainly doing pc games. I come back and I'm having issues to where I cannot hear the ps5 audio through just simply connecting the earphones to my pc. I can hear the desktop audio just fine but cannot hear the ps5 audio (even though i know the audio itself is being picked up in OBS as i have tested this). I've fumbled with the settings thinking this could be the only issue but have not managed to locate the problem. any recommendations would be appreciated. If i do need to purchase like a splitter or something then I will but i swear i didn't need one once upon a time. I

Itz_Avib3

I should also add I am not looking to like have party chat audio appear in gameplay since im playing solo player. This is strictly me trying to get the ps5 audio to run through OBS and into my headphones.