Audio Issues OBS to Zoom

adogani

Hello!

I'm working on a performance that will be live streamed through OBS to Zoom. We're using 4 iPhones, connecting them to OBS on a 2017 Macbook Pro running Big Sur, using OBS Ninja to wirelessly connect the iPhones, and then streaming from OBS to Zoom using the virtual recording feature. I've been having some difficulty hearing the audio once streaming on Zoom. When testing it, we were able to hear the audio from the iPhone in OBS, and then on Zoom on the laptop running the system, but once I have another person join the Zoom meeting, they cannot hear anything even though OBS shows that sound is being picked up.

We're also hoping to use a combination of shotgun/standing microphones and wireless headphones with built-in mics that the performers wear to help improve audio quality. I've tried playing around with my own pair of wireless headphones to test this out, but I've not been able to make it work.

Lastly, we want to simultaneously run a QLab, ideally from the same computer running OBS and the Zoom webinar. As of now, my plan is to just share the computer's sound on Zoom, would that work? We also have some pre-recorded footage that we're splicing in through OBS using a different scene, do I need to do anything to make sure that audio is heard as well?

Log file: https://obsproject.com/logs/ZkODeiw4D_8P2hoU