Question / Help Audio Issue - Fuzzy and Phase

QuarterMode

Hey All

I’m new here and really enjoy the software but I have run into a bit of a problem.
Here is my set up

PS4 - ClonerAlliance Flint LX - loop out to TV - Flint LX USB 3 to Laptop

Laptop : System 76 Pop Os Darter Pro i5 8th Gen, 16GB Ram

I have been running tests and it’s been doing great. No video issues or hear issues etc. I have been recording my game play using flv and mp3 files in full HD. When I watch them back the audio is rather distorted and has some phase cancellation. Some sounds seem to wash left to right too. My audio is set at 48000. Just to rule things out I did the same test on a windows machine and the audio issue was not present. When I play back say a movie or YouTube on the Linux machine, the audio is perfect. This only occurs using the capture card and USB. I also tried various input levels and seems to still be there. I have not tested on a stream yet.

Has anyone else ran into this issue?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

QuarterMode

To anyone who has this issue, I had to edit the pulseaudio file and match the sample rate to 44100 and delete ; from the beginning of the text. That’s helped a lot. Second was not use the cloner. It’s a pretty bad unit and had better outcome with AverMedia Live Gamer Portable 2 Plus.