Audio in and out of sync

tramsey

Trying to include all relevant info including log file. Audio drifted in and out of sync over an hour 15 minutes or so. Log file attached. Went live at 10:14AM.

Audio path
Audio comes out of the board into a Scarlet then mixed through Logic Pro on one of the imacs for the stream. He then sends 1/4" stereo out of the Scarlet to XLR stereo in to the ATEM switcher.

Video
I'm running the cameras at 23.98 for a more cinematic look. The switcher sends out what you give it, so we are in and out at 1080p 23.98.

Facebook
To give Facebook exactly what it wants (according to their website), I run SDI out of the switcher into a Decimator scaler frame rate converter and come out at 720p 29.97. That is the recommended resolution and framerate.

OBS
1280x720 canvas and output 30fps
48khz audio

Here is a recap from the recording
Doxology
video / audio synced (not quite, audio is ahead, less than a second)
Resurrecting
video / audio - same.
25:03 - audio stutter (audio got behind, about 1 second)
28:30 (audio got louder)
Praises
audio still behind about 1 second.
Chris prayer, audio still behind.
Sermon
51:45 - audio stutter (audio gets ahead of video, less than a second, same as the beginning)

Any thoughts what might be going on? I thought the 23.98 to 29.97 could be the issue but the Decimator is usually rock solid in performance. Could have something to do with the older imac or Scarlet.

Attachments

• 2020-06-14 08-25-57.txt
    20.2 KB · Views: 21