Audio heard in streams but not in OBS Studio (Windows 10) since recent updates occurred

DraycosDragon

I've been streaming (via Twitch) for months with pretty much all the same setup since 2018 on Windows 10 (I say "pretty much" because I changed stream sources from StreamLabs to StreamElements in 2021). I have not changed any settings since mid 2021. And for some reason, ever since the most recent OBS Studio updates, I have not been able to hear the preview audio of music I personally included onto my OBS Studio yet somehow my viewers CAN hear it still (as well as all other sounds too) as if nothing changed from the POV of my viewers. I have checked my OBS Studio settings and nothing seems to have changed there. I have searched through all of my PC's settings and nothing seems different there either. So I'm confused as to why I'm able to hear everything EXCLUDING the music audio yet my Twitch viewers are able to hear EVERYTHING normally still. Can someone help me fix this or give me suggestions on how I could possibly fix this?

DraycosDragon

Never mind. Just found out what the problem was. It was just Windows hadn't auto-updated to 22H2 like it was supposed to. Had to trigger the update myself. So all's good now