Any way to delay mic input/output to OBS ONLY?

WestLion

I have a program that is lip syncing an avatar to my mic audio. But the visual of the program lags behind a bit. Is there a way for me to delay when ONLY OBS picks up my mic? I've put a delay on the mic as a whole but that still results in the same desync, as the other program is getting the same delay. I need something on OBS' end.

MudBocx

I have a program that is lip syncing an avatar to my mic audio. But the visual of the program lags behind a bit. Is there a way for me to delay when ONLY OBS picks up my mic? I've put a delay on the mic as a whole but that still results in the same desync, as the other program is getting the same delay. I need something on OBS' end.

Could you provide a screenshot to show where you setup the delay on the mic?

There are multiple possibilities to delay the audio in OBS (Filters, Advanced Audio, Settings). It is essential to use the right one for the right source.

WestLion

Hey, thanks for replying to me, but I figured out an apt solution. I used the common Reaper VST 2.0 plugins, one of which was a delay VST, and was able to use this for exactly what I needed, a delay only to OBS' mic input.