Snyper X

1664373534795.png

I am posting here as I have been unable to find any video help on the issue I am having. The image above is a screenshot of my OBS 28.0.2 with my browser source alert ( I use StreamLabs Dashboard) active. I rendered the file out as a .mov from After Effects, I then went to convertio.co (a website I found had the best webm file converter) where I converted my .mov to a VP9 webm file. (Image Below). I have tried an only Alpha channel when render
1664373946372.png

I have tried an only Alpha channel when rendering as well as a an RGB + Alpha channel, niether produced a transparent video. I thought it might be a webm file issue, so I tried a GIF as well, it also didn't have a transparent background.

Longer story short I'm trying to figure out how to have my alerts run smoothly without a black backgorund.

If anyone has any idea on what's going on please let me know.

Sincerely

TitoneX

PaiSand

In the image you can't see any alpha settings. Try setting vp8 and if this shows the alpha channels. If not, you can find a lot of guides on how to use ffmpeg to do this manually with a vp9 output.

Snyper X

In the image you can't see any alpha settings. Try setting vp8 and if this shows the alpha channels. If not, you can find a lot of guides on how to use ffmpeg to do this manually with a vp9 output.
I just ended up using an Animated GIF