Advanced Scene Switcher Docking Switch Glitch

JennaGem

Hi!
I downloaded Advanced Scene Switcher and it was working well. I'm not sure what happened, but after a livestream to YouTube, a glitch occurred. Now, when I open up OBS, there is an Adv SS docking switch that pops up that says the switcher is active but I'm unable to click on it or press "stop." Once OBS opens, the switch disappears.

When I open the plugin for Adv SS in OBS, it says it's inactive. When I try to run a new macro, it doesn't switch scenes. I've uninstalled & reinstalled the plug in, and also uninstalled and reinstalled OBS on my macbook pro but the switch is still there upon the loading of OBS and thus the plugin isn't working, even when I add a new macro.

I've searched the forums for info. but can't land on anything that specifically covers this - if anyone has any direction, I'd be so grateful.

AaronD

The thread for Adv. SS is VERY active! Including the developer. You might be better off asking in there.

JennaGem

The thread for Adv. SS is VERY active! Including the developer. You might be better off asking in there.
Thank you! Appreciate this.