Adjust Windows taskbar recording

AndreiBarbu

Hello!

Some time ago, I did some settings that I did OBS record part of my screen so the Windows taskbar is not caught. But when it is recording now, instead of having a recording without the taskbar, in the place of the taskbar I just have a black part (please see first screenshot). I have three scenes with different Window Captures and is the same for all. I am sure I didn't do something specific for each so what I did should be a general setting I don't have any filters for the sources (see second screenshot) and also no adjustment at Transform -> Edit Transform at Crop level (see third screenshot).

Actually, what I would like to do is to crop from Edit Transform level and then to select Bounding Box Type to "Stretch to bounds", as I saw in this Youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kpUI3LMelg

But I don't know what I did that now, instead of having the taskbar I have a black band. I am looking to undo that and Edit Transform to Crop the bottom until I remove the taskbar and then set Bounding Box Type to "Stretch to bounds".

Does anyone have any idea what I might've did and how to undo that?

Thank you very much!

1673807778610.png

1673807852690.png

1673807802825.png