Question / Help 3 Questions I need answered

SHMBC

Good day all,

So, as the title says, I have two questions that I can't seem to find an answer for.

1. Can I stream to Facebook and YouTube at the same time from the same instance?
  2. We stream our church services 3 times a week. Is there a place I can I set the title of the message in the SW that will also be set in YouTube? As it is now, we have a generic title set in YouTube's settings, but it applies to EVERY video we stream. It's a pain to go in after the stream and rename the broadcast, so if it can be done from OBS as it's streaming, hooray!
  3. My slideshow hotkeys are now gone (after the update?). There is no longer a place to even set a key to go forward and back in the slideshow. Help!
Thanks all! I await your wisdom!

Last edited:

Harold

1> Facebook forbids ALL simulcasting except to services the streamer actually owns. No.
2> Not yet no.
3> If it's an OBS slideshow, check settings - hotkeys.

SHMBC

1> Facebook forbids ALL simulcasting except to services the streamer actually owns. No.
2> Not yet no.
3> If it's an OBS slideshow, check settings - hotkeys.
Thanks for the info.

The slideshow is in OBS and worked for months but my hotkeys are now missing. There is not even the option to set them anymore - only to HIDE/SHOW.

RytoEX

Forum Admin
Forum Moderator
Developer
Have you tried scrolling down in the Hotkeys Settings to see if the hotkeys list is taller than the window?

SHMBC

I have: nothing there to see. The slideshow is set to MANUAL as needed. When set to AUTO, it does go through them. When previously set to MANUAL, we had the option to set a hotkey to forward and back. Not any more.

SHMBC

Here are two screenshots to show what it is that we see.

Image 1: The slideshow that we created some months ago (that worked AWESOME) called ALT: Image Slideshow.
It is set to MANUAL, not AUTOMATIC, which works great.

slide1.JPG

The properties of the slideshow. As you can see, there is no longer a place to assign hotkeys for FORWARD and BACKWARD of the images. Previously we had them set to SHIFT> and SHIFT<.

Slide2.JPG

Attached, is the log. Thanks again for the help.

Attachments

• SHMBC 2018-07-11 21-13-43.txt
    20.6 KB · Views: 22

RytoEX

Forum Admin
Forum Moderator
Developer
You seem to be mixing up scenes with sources. The hotkeys list is separated into three sections, from top to bottom: global/application hotkeys, scene hotkeys, and source hotkeys. If you have a large collection of scenes and sources (as you do), the hotkeys list will become very long, and you will have to scroll through it to find the scene or source that you want to control.

You have a scene called "ALT: Image Slideshow" which contains an Image Slideshow source called "Image Slide Show - HOLD Folder". The hotkey section you are looking at is for the scene, which would not have the controls for the Image Slide Show source. Here's an image showing both the scene hotkeys and the source hotkeys (same image full scale on imgur):
2018-07-12 00_46_16-Settings.png