2.5Ghz network card
43 inch 4k screen

PC2 - Record Machine
AMD Ryzen 9 7900X
64GB DDR 5 RAM
Video Card Nvidia GeForce RTX 4070Ti
2.5Ghz network card
43 inch 4k screen

I am running OBS on both machines using Teleport to get video from PC1 to PC2. I use PC1 to play the game and stream to YouTube. I use PC2 to record 4k video then edit and publish clips.
I am running my game at 2k so I could turn my settings up in game all the way and still get just under 200 fps. I am recording @ full 4k.
I am only streaming YouTube right now and I have my stream setup to run the video at 51000kbps. In the audio tab of the Output settings, I have all tracks bitrate set to 320. In the Audio settings, the sample rate is set to 48kHz with 5.1 channels.

The problem I am having, is when I am streaming, YouTube says my Audio bitrate is set to 0. I have been unable to find any other audio settings to adjust. Could it be because my global audio devices are all set to DISABLED. I changed them to match the devices in the Sources panel but I still got the bitrate error. I have not been able to find anything else to really change.

Can anyone help me?

rockbottom

If you are actually streaming 5.1 audio, the bit-rate should be 960 or 1024kbps. Right now each channel is only getting about 53kbps.