Question / Help 2 Elgato one pc with OBS stream?

l3adjoker

Hey guys!
I want to stream with a friend from 2 Xbox one with 2 elgato hd 60 with OBS to one twitch channel ..
So actually OBS only "sees" one elgato ! (Sorry for my bad English)
My question is : is there a way to stream with two elgato on one pc?
greetings
l3adjoker

Videophile

Elgato
Hi, thanks for pinging me.

You cannot use 2 HD60's at the same time.

The only devices that have experimental multi-device support are the HD60 S and HD60 Pro.

Here are configs that work:
2x HD60 = No
1x HD60 + 1x HD60 S = Yes
1x HD60 + 1x HD60 Pro = Yes
2 x HD60 S = Yes
2 x HD60 Pro = Yes
1x HD60 S + 1x HD60 Pro = Yes

l3adjoker

so i want to be sure may i use the legato hd 60 s with the ops mac version to broadcast from xbox one to twitch on macbook pro?

FerretBomb

On Mac, you'd have to use the Elgato software to run the capture devices, then Window Capture that software with OBS Studio. Elgato doesn't provide proper drivers on the Mac side (yet?) to allow direct capture by OBS.

l3adjoker

Btw... I figured out the hd60s is still marked as hd60 in OBS so OBS can't differentiate between the hd60 and the hd60s
Pls tell me what to do !

dping

Will this work with the new OBS Studio? Or do we need to use Classic?
Please don't necro old threads for the sake of a simi-relevant question. Start a new thread in the proper forum that your question is applicable.

Boildown

Will this work with the new OBS Studio? Or do we need to use Classic?
Please don't necro old threads for the sake of a simi-relevant question. Start a new thread in the proper forum that your question is applicable.

Was fairly ok in this case, but @Xenmic, if you create a new post, draw @LtRoyalShrimp 's attention to it with the @ symbol before this username, as above, and put a link to this thread, and then your question.

Anyways, since this is working on the driver level, I'd expect it to work for OBS Studio too, you can try it and find out the hard (but quick) way.

Sven Power

is a setup with three elgatos possible?
I tried one HD60 pro and one HD60s - works perfect!!!
Then I bought a second HD60s - works not stable
Will 2 HD60 pro and 1 HD60s work?

tiagoxoi

@LtRoyalShrimp thank you so much for your attention.
I currently own a el gato hd. Can I use it combined with any other model on the same el gato software? How many more can be used simultaniously and which models can be used that way?
I want to stream video from two cameras to the same youtube live streaming session.
Thank you very much

Last edited: