Question / Help Elgato Helper Device (Unavailable) (tried everything)

SuddenlyOranges

Hello! A while ago I posted a thread like this because my elgato HD wouldn't work with 32 bit OBS studio/regular OBS/even xsplit. I decided to just wait until I got the HD 60S as a gift and see if that worked any better.

Well, I plugged in the 60S, re-downloaded the elgato software/drivers and everything... now it shows "Elgato Helper Device (Unavailable)". I guess it's a step in the right direction, but now what do I do? I've tried everything I've seen on other threads/sites, like re-downloading all the software, trying the 32 bit version, etc... works perfectly fine with the native elgato software.

I'm starting to wonder if this is just a problem with my computer, or windows 10 or something. It's just weird. Log file is here.

Thanks!

SuddenlyOranges

Unfortunately there is no HD60 S option to even choose, only the helper device. Everything still works fine in the native software.

I booted up the computer to take a sceenshot, the helper device is now just showing a green image too(you can see it behind the window). Hope it helps

Videophile

Elgato
Also, make sure OBS and the elgato software are installed on the same hard drive.

You may also want to re-install the Game Capture software.