YT2txtGets current playing yt video from browser extension and writes title and creator to a .txt file
The target of the tool is to get everything simple and high performant!
0) Download frome Releases here: https://github.com/T1G3R-DEV/YT2txt/releases/tag/main
- Unpack the extension into an folder, go to your chrome extensions page, enable developer mode -> load from folder (find more help: google: How to install Chrome extensions manually) You may need to reload your YT page after installing the extension!
- download and move the YTNP2.exe to your desired folder, run it, it will create the 2 files: video_title.txt and video_creator.txt in the same folder as the .exe! You now can open them in OBS as text source or in any desired program!
- The program has to be running for the .txt s to update.
- Now you can inport the .txt as text source in OBS!
I am the creator of the tool, - if you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me here.