The script now has an option for Web URLs that lead to XML data.

The script prioritizes the web url. If there is any text in the web url box, it will ignore the local XML path.
New feature: Value changes via .csv
You can now select a CSV file to change values outputted by the scoreboard to values you want to appear on screen.
The CSV must be formatted like so:
XMLTag,inputvalue,outputvalue
Example:
GLOBAL_DATA_DOWN,1,1st GLOBAL_DATA_DOWN,2,2nd GLOBAL_DATA_DOWN,3,3rd GLOBAL_DATA_DOWN,4,4th GLOBAL_DATA_GAME_PERIOD,1,1st GLOBAL_DATA_GAME_PERIOD,2,2nd GLOBAL_DATA_GAME_PERIOD,3,3rd GLOBAL_DATA_GAME_PERIOD,4,4th TIMEOUTS,1,- TIMEOUTS,2,- - TIMEOUTS,3,- - - TIMEOUTS,4,- - - -
A good example use case for this is changing quarters or downs from cardinal numbers to ordinal numbers, i.e. changing 3 to 3rd, or changing from changing timeout numbers to symbols, i.e. 3 to - - -

Attachments

• LiveXML-Text-05-Diagram.png
    LiveXML-Text-05-Diagram.png
    224.5 KB · Views: 98
In version 0.4, if your XML file includes a namespace <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="yes"?> <SCOREBOARD_DATA [B]xmlns="[I]XXXXX[/I]"[/B]>
Set the Namespace option to XXXXX
Added a "Search Whole XML File" option to allow pulling data from the children of child elements for users who's data is not formatted where they only need data from child elements of the root element. May break if you have multiple child elements with the same name.
Fixed the issue that would cause a file not found error randomly or if the xml location changed.