Source Copy

Source Copy 0.2.3

Amazing! I love this. Should be built into OBS. Thank you sooo much!!
Super useful
Amazing ..easy to use and it does what it says! thanks!!!! this Plugin is a bloody time saver!!!!! Now I can venture into changing my overlays and testing new things without dreading having to set up everything manually repeatedly!!
Does exactly what it says it will do. Import/export individual scenes rather than the whole collection.
What a excellent plug-in! This will save me hours and hours of time over the coming years.
I think this plugin this version is very good but could be improved good functions exeldro I love your creativity
Exeldro, Every thing you do just seems to be over the top awesome! Thank You so much for all the time you put into it. Especially when you put your software into a .dmg file for Macs. I am not a programmer and have had frustrations with other software installs. YOU ROCK!
this plugin helped me to copy an OBS scripts and copy scenes excellent exeldro
Very useful tool, especially for those who work with multiple profiles and scene collections.
Thanks for the tool. Works great! No issues finding it under the tools menu.
same here, it's not showing on toolbar anymore
Exeldro
Exeldro
version 0.2.1 is OBS 28 only for older OBS use version 0.1.4
Extremely helpful. I wouldn't have the patience to set up new scene collections without this tool. Excellent job my dude.
I can't manage to make this plugin show in my obs.
I've installed it in the correct folder. I'm using the x64 version.
I've even tried the installer in case I was dumb and couldn't manage to click the right folder and it still doesn.t show in the tools menu.
Am I doing something wrong or is it a bug?
Exeldro
Exeldro
version 0.21 is OBS 28 only for older OBS use version 0.1.4
This plugin is extremely useful for to duplicate resources and to save a lot of hours of work. Also the possibility of to export scenes and its configurations is something very useful too.

Thanks a lot @exeldro for this another great job from you that I have used a lot in the process of building the scenes and sources for my 'Streams'.

NOTE: You are credited as 'Plug-ins Creator' at the credits of my 'Streams' at the end of them. ;)
This is a game changer. It has already saved me loads of time, and I've just been using it for 10 minutes. Thank you.
Thanks for a great plugin
Excellent new feature!! Love being to copy nothing more than the transform from one OBS to the other
Love this one. Thanks a ton for this.
Worked perfectly and just saved me hours of work. Thank you!
Wow! Merci beaucoup pour ton travail. J'adore ce plugins.