TeleScore Discord: http://discord.telescore.live/

ezgif-5-fe82c0fb38.gif

ezgif-5-318a646612.gif

Scoreboard+:

OLD SCOREBOARD+ Download:
Windows Version: Click Here
Mac: Version: Click Here

Main.PNG

Scoreboard+ is a scoreboard software that allows you to put a scoreboard in your live stream through .txt or .xml files. It is easy to setup using the tutorial video linked above. There are plenty amounts of options you can tweak to get you the perfect scoreboard in your live stream. This scoreboard can be used in sports games, e-sports, or any where when scoreboard is necessary.

Capture.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Capture.PNG

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This scoreboard supports any streaming software that allows you to input text files.

Source code: Click Here!

Donations:

Thank you to Sickmind33 for making an icon for Scoreboard+!

Version_Info:_1_8_1_Dev
Version_Info:_1_0_Dev
Author
riscyseven
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.67 star(s) 6 ratings

More resources from riscyseven

Latest updates

1. New Scoreboard program has arrived!

Hello, Scoreboard+ is now TeleScore We are currently waiting for approval from the OBS...
  2. New update for Mac

Hello everyone this is a new update for OSX(mac) which features the same thing in 1.8.1 in...
  3. New Update for Scoreboard+

Hello, I got a new update for you that fixes glitches and added new features: -Added output to...

Latest reviews

nice plugin, loved using it, though I don't know what the remote and sound will be used for on the Scoreboard+ and by the way, it's done developing the remote feature
Overall great application! Any word on when we can configure our own hotkeys? Thank you in advance!
does anyone know how to use it remotely????
R
riscyseven
Hello, the feature required another software that I never released. I am currently working on version 2.0 so stay tuned!
just what I was looking for.
This is one of the most amazing plugins I have ever used for OBS. It is very simple to use and very powerful. Just what I needed :)