Scene Collection Manager

Scene Collection Manager 0.1.1

Good plugin, though it has a few unfortunate behaviors which I found out after spending a few hours making adjustments:
- Double clicking a Backup loads it without confirming
- It doesn't backup the current Scene Collection before it loads
- It then for some reason it takes a backup only after loading a backup (I have Automatic backups on)

It also seems to take a while to load as the backups pile up
It'd be good if the above were adjusted, and it was possible to skip backups when nothing has changed since the last one
Buen complemento, una consulta se podra hacer que se guarde tambien el tiempo en el que se quedo un video? es una funcion que obs no tiene al exportar escenas, y es muy util
Brilliant as ever
This is going to save me so many headaches! Thank you Exeldro, once again!
for a person like me that forgets to backup manually, this Is what I've needed for a long while, the only thing that I don't like about this Is that It didn't come sooner.
Makes managing different scene collections a breeze!
Finally a comfortable way to backup/secure without copying the whole OBS instance. Thank you very much.
Exeldro to the rescue. This is amazing, no longer will I be manually copying scene collection files for backup. Thank and keep up the good work @Exeldro
Where has this been all my life? Great plugin that will hopefully save me from disaster. Would love a quick button to jump to the saved file's location.
Exeldro the legend. Thanks for making our OBS lives easier.
It just works. Thanks for another essential plugin.
Just what everyone needs.
Fantastic tool! Thanks once more, Exeldro!
Another excellent plugin that will help so many OBS users
Fantastic.
Does what it says it does and easily. Another great plugin, Exeldro! Thanks again!
Great plugin! I have a suggestion. I think it would be even better if you could select the backup folder yourself if you wanted to
This has saved me so much headache! Thank you Exeldro!
Export files, too??!!!????? WOW! This is the best thing! Can't wait to try it!
I am extremely grateful for this plugin!!! I was having some problems with my OBS and thought I would start "a new". I backed up my scenes through your scene collections manager and then deleted my scenes. When I opened OBS since the backup I had discovered that my .lua scripts were all gone. Yikes! I thought I would have to look for them and install them all over again, but then I remembered they are associated with a scene. Through your Scene Collections manager they are back! Woohoo! Thanks so much!