Recursion Effect

Recursion Effect 0.1.0

MacOS version working perfectly - very nicely done, and gives all the options I was wanting plus several extra tweaks - extremely cool. A kaleidoscope option - or maybe just a completely new Kaleidoscope plugin - hint hint ;) - would be an amazing addition. Also maybe some colour/contrast alteration in the feedback loop, but this would be just icing on the cake. Brilliant plugin. Many thanks.
Ran the windows installer and manually placed the files, Still doesn't appear- manually removed files, tried again. nothing. On OBS 27.2.4
Exeldro
Exeldro
Use version 0.0.4 or lower for OBS 27
a bit of problems have when i use the plugin
Exeldro
Exeldro
Please provide more information to allow me to fix the problems.
I have problems using the plugin
Exeldro
Exeldro
Please provide more information to allow me to fix the problems.
I never thought something like this could be done in OBS!
hihi! wishing for an extra decimal place with scale X/Y. .01 is too much for an effect i'm looking to create
Thank you!
I use this to get something behind my overlays as I stream VR and to maximize FoV I run a more square output with overlays to either side, so the stream is still widescreen. I also use it in camera shots where I have some empty space, for a (I am told) mesmerizing effect where there would otherwise be black void!

Lovely filter that I've at the time of writing has used for about 8 months without issues
Really fun. Gonna use it on my Halloween stream. I wish there was a decay so recursed images faded out after a bit to be replaced by new ones, but it looks really cool as is
Exeldro
Exeldro
You can add decay by combing it with a color correction filter giving the source a bit of opacity