Recursion Effect

Recursion Effect 0.1.0

I never thought something like this could be done in OBS!
Really fun. Gonna use it on my Halloween stream. I wish there was a decay so recursed images faded out after a bit to be replaced by new ones, but it looks really cool as is
Exeldro
Exeldro
You can add decay by combing it with a color correction filter giving the source a bit of opacity
I use this to get something behind my overlays as I stream VR and to maximize FoV I run a more square output with overlays to either side, so the stream is still widescreen. I also use it in camera shots where I have some empty space, for a (I am told) mesmerizing effect where there would otherwise be black void!

Lovely filter that I've at the time of writing has used for about 8 months without issues
Ran the windows installer and manually placed the files, Still doesn't appear- manually removed files, tried again. nothing. On OBS 27.2.4
Exeldro
Exeldro
Use version 0.0.4 or lower for OBS 27
hihi! wishing for an extra decimal place with scale X/Y. .01 is too much for an effect i'm looking to create
Thank you!
MacOS version working perfectly - very nicely done, and gives all the options I was wanting plus several extra tweaks - extremely cool. A kaleidoscope option - or maybe just a completely new Kaleidoscope plugin - hint hint ;) - would be an amazing addition. Also maybe some colour/contrast alteration in the feedback loop, but this would be just icing on the cake. Brilliant plugin. Many thanks.
I have problems using the plugin
Exeldro
Exeldro
Please provide more information to allow me to fix the problems.
a bit of problems have when i use the plugin
Exeldro
Exeldro
Please provide more information to allow me to fix the problems.