Excellent plugin. Customization can be overwhelming. I would like a "sync all settings"-checkbox.
Incredible plugin. Nothing touches it. It's way more powerful than you might think. Trust me.
Fantastic plugin. Works fluidly and is actively updated by the creator.

We used it for all the "virtual camera moves" and other interface animations in our live stream YouTube show: https://youtu.be/fZ5iAFM4kyc
Fantastic resource and LOVE your plugins. Really useful and value-add. THANK YOU! For some reason though the “move source” actions don’t continue to work if I log out of OBS or switch off and back on again. All the parameters set (transition time, reverse, key strokes, etc) remain but the sources fail to move, almost like they forgot the positions to move to. Any ideas? I can get by as long as I redo the “move source” but obviously prefer not to have to do that every time I close OBS or log in next day, etc.
i have made so many uses for this 'thing'. many thanks
I already updated to version 2.7.2 and it has better functions, excellent fixes, exeldro
A must that everyone need to have
The Best....can't wait to see what you come up with next!!
As the rest of Exeldro plugins, it's perfect, and very feasible and stable! Many thanls for such a good work!!!
One of the best plugins, if not the best for OBS Studio. It still has a few small bugs, but I am confident that when they are fixed the plugin will be an asset to everyone!
Just awesome
Quite new to OBS but this Move transition plugin is great.Ideal for my music training videos
Just got to wrap my head round the many move choices,ha,ha
Personally my most favourite OBS plugin of all time! I haven't used any other type of transition since I found this gem.

I was facing an issue where transitions weren't working as expected when using nested scenes with the same camera source, so I went to the OBS Discord and spoke with the developer about it, who pushed an update to the plugin within minutes to add nested scenes support!

Super-impressed!
Amazing plugin!!!
I LOVE IT!
I was searching for this options in OBS for so long. Thx for making me happy! :)
Hands down the best plugin ever made for OBS.
Bro.. this is the best plugin & transition that I've always wanted in OBS Studio.. Before this, I use motion-effect.. The developer for the plugin no longer maintaining the code. I hope you will always keep on updating this plugin. If there any bugs I will post it on the forum. THANKS YOU VERY MUCH BRO!
Excellent plugin! Works like magic, & while very easy to get the basics set up, allows for a massive amount of customization if you want to put some work in.
In my opinion this is one plugin that is a MUST have if you intend on doing any sort of streaming at all..

This allows you to be creative in all sorts of ways, it works smoothly and easy to understand as well
This is by far and away one of the most innovative features to come to the platform, not only on its surface as a transition solution, but its filter options as well. A MUST HAVE for anyone looking to elevate their broadcasts
This adds so much to OBS. It's incredible. Thank you Exeldro.