JOICASTER

Semi-free JOICASTER

Hey Guys,

We at JOICASTER need your help. We have recently added in some new BETA features and would love your feedback. Please sign up for an account (https://www.joicaster.co/account/register) and use the following promo code (7FREE!) for complete access to the latest version of the JOICASTER platform and live stream your content to all the popular streaming platforms:

gaming_ytg-tw-azu_hb.png

Popular Platforms Currently Supported:
Please follow us on twitter @joicaster and email support@joicaster.com if you have any issues.

Happy #joicasting
Author
joicaster
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Latest updates

1. Latest & Greatest - Help Needed

Hi Guys, Thanks for all the recent signups, conversations and follows. But we need more!! We...
  2. JOICASTER - Has Gotten Better - FREE!!

Yes. I know it is hard to believe, but our latest platform upgrade was made earlier today and...

Latest reviews

I've recently been using Nginx to stream to twitch and youtube it was alright to setup. The sad part was that i needed the dashboard for youtube and twitch and youtube was making everything crash so i couldn't see chat for youtube which sucked. And then i stumbled upon Joicaster with their services and realized its exactly what i was looking for. Awesome UI, Simple to use, AIO chat system where you can see the chatter from different stream providers (just brilliant) Support is amazing! all i can say right now its 10/10 keep up the good work!
joicaster
joicaster
Thanks for the feedback. Glad the platform is working well for you. Tell your friends.