Jaxel's Scoreboard Primer

Non-Free Jaxel's Scoreboard Primer 2017-02-11

This is the newest version of my scoreboard script. I am charging $10 for it because I've spent a lot of time putting this together, making it easy for others to use. I am a freelance programmer. If you don't feel comfortable paying for my work, you can still download the older version of my script here.

Before you use this script, you should watch the tutorials to my old script just as a guide to see how things work... keep it mind that a lot has changed with this new version. This script assumes you are using Scoreboard Assistant (available here), though technically you can do this with whatever scoreboard or text updater program you want.

***** IMPORTANT NOTES *****

You may notice this script does NOT work in your browser by default. This is because of file protection in modern day browsers, you can not load local files through JavaScript in modern browsers, as this would be a SIGNIFICANT security risk. The script will however, run perfectly fine in OBS.

If you would like to test this script in your browser, you need to open your browser with the security disabled. You can do this in Chrome running the following command:
  • "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --allow-file-access-from-files
Reactions: Lifebuoy
Author
Jaxel
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from Jaxel

Latest updates

1. 2017-02-11