Jaxel's Scoreboard Primer

Non-Free Jaxel's Scoreboard Primer 2017-02-11

Jaxel

Jaxel submitted a new resource:

Jaxel's Scoreboard Primer - My scoreboard script, updated as of September 2016

This is the newest version of my scoreboard script. I am charging $10 for it because I've spent a lot of time putting this together, making it easy for others to use. I am a freelance programmer. If you don't feel comfortable paying for my work, you can still download the older version of my script here.

Before you use this script, you should watch the tutorials to...

Read more about this resource...

Jaxel

If I pay for this script, would I also get any updates you release (if any)?
It depends on how much changes. If its just small changes, updates and fixes, yes.

If its a complete rewrite (which is far less likely anytime soon), then no.

tba777

Your work is great really great, keep going I would like to be able to pay for something like that but unfortunately no way to do from my country >__<

it's really great :)

omnifree

I have a question is it Possible to have one side a different color?

Example

Left Side is Red and Right side is Blue

RetroGuernsey

Hi,

Is their a way to add different tabs into one script? My idea is I would like to use the script similar to players.html for a lower third but I would like to have a timer in it. Is their a way i can add this into the script?

I think u should check up on the websockets edition. The versus wont show, all other works fine!?
will be using the XML till it works. els good!

XxRodnutzxX

** Edit ** Resolved my problem and finally got it working however I can't get Scoreboard 2p+ working. Any help is appreciated.

Last edited:

duwang

Hi, I just bought the software and I don't know how to generate the HTML in order to make it work in OBS. I already watched the tutorials and found nothing about it, in the videos, HTML already exists.

Thanks.