- Fixed an issue where a background process could be left hanging, and subsequent launches of CoyoteMIDI could crash on startup.
- Translations triggered by MIDI notes can now trigger for a specified range of velocity values.
- Translations now offer separate stroke, up, and down actions when performing mouse clicks.
- Fixed a bug where canceling deleting a script in the CoyoteMIDI app would throw an error. - Script variables using braces should now be correctly highlighted.
- An improved help dialogue has been added for when the PRO license is not detected properly on a PRO client.
- The opened scripts tab list will now show a scrollbar when more scripts are open than can be displayed.