CamooZ - Save & restore camera settings

Semi-free CamooZ - Save & restore camera settings 7.4.1 - Support for non-USB cams

Absolute life saver of an application for streamers especially with different cam and lighting set ups literally saves me hours of time. Easy to use and great support from the creator
amazing app, saves so much time setting up each variable or trying to remember what theywere last time, and the devs are really helpful, when my system fingerprint changed, they kindly let me keep my previous license
CamooZ combined with Mix It Up allows, with great ease, the ability for viewers to fuck with one's camera via channel points & commands.

It's extremely easy to set up web requests, which allow changes like pan and zoom on the Insta360 Link, just with a URL.

Putting the fuckery aside for a moment, the ability to save profiles for camera settings is super convenient and saves time (by not having to readjust settings daily).

Glad I found this app!
If you have Logitech Webcam this is a must for OBS. Greta app for menage your cameras.
Amazing customer service, helped me retrieve my lost CamooZ key.
really great tool, using logitech was a nightmare, glad that's not needed anymore
I've been using it for several months now and I'm really not disappointed. No more camera settings after each start-up, especially as I have 4 cameras!
It simply makes my life easier.
And what's more, extremely fast support by e-mail, I really recommend it :)
Super Programm macht was es verspricht. Es ist leicht zum einstellen.Support war auch super hatte ein kleines Problem mit meinem Streaming Computer und habe einen neuen Code geschickt bekommen damit ich das Programm auch auf meinem aktuellen PC wieder nutzen kann!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great program does what it promises. It's easy to set up. Support was great too had a small problem with my streaming computer and was sent a new code so I can use the program again on my current PC!
Tut was es soll. Top
Works like charm, many ways to improve quality of life usage (StreamDeck, Shortcuts, etc)., feedback is appreciated and may be added to a future release. Really nice project of a kind developer worth supporting :)
Works Great, only thing I've found for windows that lets you control cameras this way.
Missing support for changing FOV for Logitech brio cams
Works great.
I invoked the program with the full path, and also, the -silent option goes after the -file option.
So, something like "c:\CamooZ.exe" -file:"c:\settings.ccs" -silent
This just keeps getting better! Thanks for your work.
My osbot camera started zooming me in every time I launch OBS, but with this app running, I can simply reload my settings and all returns to the way I like it. Much better than using the osbot app.
It would be great if CamooZ remembered the window position though between launches.
Thanks again.
Best ever for adjusting my three webcams, thank you
After a few issues with the 6.7 version, the developer released a bugfix version that was working beautifully. Very well made and does everything I need it to.
re-installed C, my key became unusable because of hardware codes and i got a new one within 1 hour. excellent support
Excellent and works great. The guy is totally on it. Excellent support too! I can highly recommend this!