Auto-Duck 3 Release Candidate 2 is here!
Get it now: https://auto-duck.com
+ Interactive tutorial
+ Instant ducking hotkey on the top toolbar
+ Auto activation after finding the old license (from v1.x or v2.x)
+ Minor fixes
Version 2.2.2 of Auto-Duck is ready!
Update now: https://auto-duck.com/download
+ Start/Stop hotkey
+ Help -> Compatibility -> Hide error messages (potential errors will be logged into files on your Desktop)
+ Changed .NET Framework to ver 4.0
+ Some bug-fixes
Please update your Auto-Duck to the latest version (v2.2.1)!
Previous version has bug that damaged presets and project files.
If you can't open your preset or project file in new version, send it to email@example.com. We will try to fix it manually.
Sorry for inconvenience.
NEW AUTO-DUCK RELEASE IS HERE! :)
Get ver 2.2 right now!
* Fixed crashing on some machines
* Fixed losing channels on some machines
* Two hotkey modes: hold and toggle
* Option to specify longer fade duration
* Option to start minimized
* Option to ignore specified devices
* Compatibility mode to work with GoDot
* Diagnostic tools for memory usage