Resource icon

Advanced Scene Switcher 1.25.4

Lastest version doesn't seem to work on Windows 10 with latest version of OBS for switching audio. I had to uninstall and use a previous version.
W
Warmuptill
I cannot reproduce any issues with the audio tab on my end using version 1.10.
You are referring to version 1.10 and 1.9, are you not?
Can you share more details what is causing issues exactly?

I would appreciate a log file (with verbose logging enabled) and if possible your exported plugin settings.
Im not pro in OBS, but this plugin really brings up my beginner levels to a notch higher than I could if i spend someone to coach me and improve my OBS scene management skills.
This is provides all the features one could dream of, the lack of which makes the stock scene switcher almost unusable....

latest update 1.8 has been crashing my OBS over 10 times today, and I can't figure out why. When I rolled back to the 1.7 version the crashes stopped. I know that's not very helpful from a debugging perspective though...
W
Warmuptill
I am sorry about these crashes - would you be able to share log files / crash logs? (I sent you a message)
Hey! Love this. Tampered alot with it, at it works great. Except one little thing.

"Write/read to file" cannot override from one Scene sequence to a second Scene sequence.

Scenario: I display a countdown in MM:SS format on a slate overlaying a video. It's displayed during a 3 scene sequence, showing different information in boxes poping up, each showed for 10s.

Then the "Read from file" detects the countdown when the text contain "00:01", and want to transition over to another 3 scene sequence.
But this doesn't work, it doesn't change to the second scene sequence. How can I make this work?
Hello! It's a very good plugin, I use it a lot, although may I ask something? Is there something like this, for streamlabs? I want to switch to it, but this holds me back a little bit
W
Warmuptill
I don't know if something like this exist for streamlabs.
I loved the version 1.20.1 of advanced scene switcher
Great ! Thanks !!
Incredibly powerful! Love it!
This has been a very perfect plugin for everything I needed.

When OBS crashes (not related to the plugin), the plugin stops working no matter how many times I restart OBS. Had to resort to restart my PC to get it back up working.
excelent plugin Warmuptill
I'm baffled that this plugin has the functionality it does. Automation on a level THIS complex? I'm amazed you're not charging money for it.

Do you have some way I could potentially donate? This type of resource is something I feel I need to support out of principle.
W
Warmuptill
Glad you enjoy using the plugin!
There is no need to donate anything, I just do this for fun :)
good plugin I am fascinated with this version Warmuptill
Amazing plugin, really recommend it!
While the Advanced Scene Switcher occasionally breaks down, I've seen bugs get worked out with updated patches. My favorite feature is the SceneSequence tab.

This effectively allows the operator to create macros for timed transitions. That may sound like a simple thing, but it saves loads of time and circumvents user error for pre-timed things like commercial breaks and rapid-fire round trips across multiple scenes.

Would LOVE to see this gain official support and supplant the default Scene Switcher.
It had been working flawlessly for me but when I added the Start Streaming when a certain scene is loaded, it stopped switching from the file based switched it had been doing. Also if I try to turn off Advanced Scene Switcher, it locks up OBS. I’ve try reinstalling but still the same.
W
Warmuptill
Thanks for reporting the issues!

I sent you a message with a more recent build of the plugin which might resolve some of the issues.
For the rest I will probably need verbose logs.
First of all, great plugin!
However I wish it could have:
- some basic help;
- in the Time tab: be able to change/edit and save the hour and a way to reorder the scenes instead of deleting and re-entering them.
- in the Sequence tab: be able to select between seconds, minutes or even hours instead of just seconds and be able to re-order the scenes instead of deleting and re-entering them.
Also, I would like a way to re-order the tabs. I know that this is not a priority, but for me it would be much easier to have Time and Sequence tabs before Transition.
Do you think that it's possible to have this in the next version?

Thank you!
Hi, the plugin was working well but now Windows Defender is quarantining the plugin as it is being detected as a trojan? Any insight on this?
W
Warmuptill
Hi, I have no clue why that would be the case :(
If you have any doubts the source code is available.
Where did you download the plugin? Which version? Was this already the case for previous versions?

EDIT: I have disabled the download for now, while I investigate this further.
EDIT2: Apparently the 32-bit Windows version of the plugin was somehow triggering windows defender.
Rebuilding the plugin once again with a different version number seems to have resolved the issue for now.
Release was updated and download is enabled again.
Es el mejor complemento de obs, no imagino obs sin este complemento sinceramente te hace la vida muchísimo más fácil y por otra parte es super adictivo. El programador siempre predispuesto a ayudarte lo que lo hace aún mejor todavía. Felicitaciones. Un trabajo asombroso
excelent version warmuptill
Love this plugin, such a vast array of functionality and I have barely scratched the surface. Is there a WIKI or FAQ somewhere? I have an issue I''m not sure how to break out of a looping set of scenes when I manually change to a new scene the macro keeps running... I know it's probably a simple thing I need to change but I haven't figured it out as of yet. :)
W
Warmuptill
Glad you are enjoying the plugin!

There is a wiki:
https://github.com/WarmUpTill/SceneSwitcher/wiki

But as it mostly covers the basics and a few examples it is usually best to simply ask in the discussion thread if you have questions :)